Make a Difference for You
Our team culture is about making a difference and showing genuine care for each other and our communities. That’s why we care deeply about your wellbeing and providing a great work experience and meaningful benefits to support your health, your future, and our communities.
Learn About our Benefits
Medical, Dental, & Vision
Work Life Balance
Medical, Dental, & Vision
- You’re offered a variety of medical, dental and vision plans allowing you to choose coverage that’s best for you. CubeSmart pays a generous portion of premiums, even on family coverage!
- Healthcare can be confusing, so we provide free tools and resources, and various programs to support you through any situation.
- We provide mental health support to you and your family at no charge!
Work Life Balance
- You’re offered paid time off for vacationing, just to take time to relax or to use when you or a family member is not feeling well.
- Celebrate and get paid for major holidays away from work.
- For expecting mothers and fathers, and adoptive parents, we offer paid parental time.
- Most of our stores close around dinner time, so you won’t work evening hours.
- Participate in our 401(k) Retirement Plan and we will match a portion of your contributions.
- We offer a paid disability program that provides a financial safety net if you need it.
- Free financial consulting is also available to teammates who want additional help planning.
- If you want to get your degree or take college courses, we have a program to reimburse educational expenses.
- You’ll also have access to scholarship programs, available to you, your children and/or grandchildren.
- We provide extensive training for you including onboarding, online learning, as well as the opportunity to obtain external certifications.
- We offer a recognition platform, where teammates can recognize one another for good work, nominate themselves or each other for awards, and may be rewarded with points that can be redeemed for rewards.
- We recognize and celebrate teammates who grow with us for their years of service and who go above and beyond with a special monetary bonus and a trophy.
- Movers for Military, Habitat for Humanity & Toys for Tots are just a few groups that we partner with to support people in our communities.
- We will also match monetary donations you make to non-profit organizations you choose.
- Charitable work is important to us, we offer donated storage units to local non-profits and teammates can volunteer time through days of service and other events.
Hear from our Teammates
When we welcomed our third child to our family, I was truly appreciative that CubeSmart offered a Parental Leave Plan that gave me the time to spend at home with our two other little ones as well as our newborn.
—Michael - Teammate since 2021
Through a dedicated Wellness Program, Financial, Lifestyle & Educational seminars, CubeSmart teammates are on the fast-track to achieving total satisfaction both at work and in their personal lives.
—Jess, Teammate since 2009
When I needed advice about life situations I was going through, I was able to call the Employee Assistance Program that CubeSmart offers. The plan offers legal & financial, lifestyle & fitness management, education and dependent care & care giving. It was extremely helpful!
—Donna, Teammate since 2009
CubeSmart offers us a variety of health care coverages like medical, dental, and vision plans. Knowing health care can be confusing, I use the simple, decision-making tools they provide to ensure I select the best plans my family and my wallet!
—Julia, Teammate since 2013
CubeSmart has provided me financial support through our Tuition Reimbursement Program and access to scholarships to continue my education. This has been key in my growth and career development.
—Luis, Teammate since 2018, Pricing Analyst > District Manager in Training > District Manager
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.